- Our Leadership
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Marketplace News
- Hurricane Resources
- HIPAA/Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
- Medical Center Locations
- Specialty Center
- Medical Center Holiday Schedule
Community Medical Group Hurricane Season Resources
Hurricane season begins June 1st and lasts through November 30th. This is the period of time with the greatest likelihood that a tropical depression, tropical storm or hurricane can impact your community. To help our patients, their families and their friends better prepare for the potential impact of a storm, we encourage you to download and review the following materials.
Hurricane Resource Guides
If a storm is likely to impact any areas surrounding our medical centers, we will make announcements on this website to keep you up-to-date with a potential storm's impact.
If you are currently a Community Medical Group patient, we encourage you to keep the phone number of your medical center on-hand in the event a storm impacts your area and affects your access to our centers.
- North Miami Beach (305) 957-0017
- Opa-Locka (786) 476-3340
- Hialeah (305) 557-2277
- Hialeah - Pediatrics (786) 837-0897
- Miami (786) 476-5000
- Westchester(786) 353-0807
- Coral Way - Pediatrics (786) 456-9011
- West Kendall (305) 551-2165
- West Kendall - Pediatrics (305) 485-5600
- Perrine (786) 623-0994
- Perrine - Pediatrics (786) 237-3070
- Florida City (786) 377-0130
- Florida City - Pediatrics (786) 279-0764
- Specialty Center - North (786) 485-5614
- Specialty Center - South (786) 232-4207
If you would like to view the progression or projected path of a potential storm, visit the National Hurricane Center Website.