- Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Office of Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Office of Economic Self-Sufficiency Locations
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Housing (Section 8)
- Social Security
- Work Force
- Refugee Assistance
- Volunteer Agencies (VOLAG)
- About Our Company
Immigration, Residency & Citizenship at Community Medical Group
Community Medical Group works with state and federal agencies to help eligible individuals apply for Residency or U.S. Citizenship.
For questions about immigration, residency & citizenship or to speak with a representative, contact the Community Medical Group location nearest you.
To find the medical center nearest you, please enter your ZIP code here: