- Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Office of Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Office of Economic Self-Sufficiency Locations
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Housing (Section 8)
- Social Security
- Work Force
- Refugee Assistance
- Volunteer Agencies (VOLAG)
- About Our Company
Refugee Assistance Program at Community Medical Group
Refugee Services is a State program that coordinates and oversees many of the services provided to refugees and entrants into Florida, which can help them become economically self-sufficient. Refugee Services assists newly-arrived, eligible clients in obtaining employment, learning English, acquiring job skills and overcoming legal or medical difficulties.
For questions about refugee assistance or to speak with a representative, contact the Community Medical Group location nearest you.
To find the medical center nearest you, please enter your ZIP code here: