- Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Office of Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Office of Economic Self-Sufficiency Locations
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Housing (Section 8)
- Social Security
- Work Force
- Refugee Assistance
- Volunteer Agencies (VOLAG)
- About Our Company
Social Security Referrals at Community Medical Group
As part your ACCESS application, Community Medical Group's experienced staff will provide you with Social Security referrals to obtain your social security card, if eligible. Our experienced staff will also help you read and interpret social security communication letters, regarding Social Supplemental Income (SSI), Medicare benefits, and more.
For questions about social security referrals or to speak with a representative, contact the Community Medical Group location nearest you.
To find the medical center nearest you, please enter your ZIP code here: